DelveInsight's, “Venous Thromboembolism - Global API Manufacturers, Marketed and Phase III Drugs Landscape, 2019" report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and Phase III products for Venous Thromboembolism . The report includes information of marketed products including their product description, patent details, forecasted sales till 2021 & API manufacturer details by country.
Global API Manufacturers of Marketed Products for Venous Thromboembolism
Coverage of API manufacturers for Venous Thromboembolism marketed products spanning across United States, Europe, China and India. The manufacturers’ details include manufacturers’ name along with their location.
Emerging Phase III products for Venous Thromboembolism
This report provides a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Phase III therapies for Venous Thromboembolism which can turn out to be future prospective competitors for the marketed products. It will also put light on the current market trends. Their forecasted global sales are also provided till 2021.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight team of industry experts.
Secondary information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, government websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, trade associations, books, industry portals, industry associations and available databases.
• A review of the marketed products for Venous Thromboembolism including their description, route of synthesis, regulatory milestones, forecasted sales estimates till 2021 and API manufacturer details.
• Patent information coverage of the marketed products including the patent number, holder, grant and patent expiry details
• API manufacturers for the marketed products with location details
• Emerging Phase III product profiles for Venous Thromboembolism including product description, developmental activities, licensors & collaborators and chemical information
Reasons to Buy
• API intelligence for marketed drugs for the indication and gaining insights of API manufacturers
• Evaluate the marketing status and patent details of products to exploit opportunities for generic drug development
• Design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage by identifying the key patent expiry details and exclusivity with respect to the indication
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the emerging Phase III products which can be future competitors in this space
1. Report Introduction
2. Venous Thromboembolism : Overview
¬• Risk Factors
3. Comparative Analysis of Marketed and Emerging Products
4. Marketed Therapies
4.1. Drug 1: Company name
¬• Product Description
¬• Route of Synthesis
¬• Mechanism of Action
¬• Adverse Reactions
¬• Clinical Trials
¬• Regulatory Milestones
¬• Product Development Activities
4.1.1 Product Details
¬• United States
4.1.2 Global Sales Assessment
¬• Historical Global Sales
¬• Forecasted Global Sales
4.1.3 Patent Details
Other marketed products in the detailed report√Č..
5. Emerging Therapies (Phase III)
5.1 Drug Name : Company Name
¬• Product Description
¬• Research and Development
¬• Product Development Activities
5.1.1 Forecasted Global Sales
Other Phase III profiles in the detailed report√Č..
Table 1: List of Marketed and Emerging Products
Table 2: Drug Product Details, United States
Table 3: Drug Product Details, Europe
Table 4: Drug, Historical Global Sales till 2018 (in million USD)
Table 5: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
Table 6: API Manufacturers Region wise
Table 7: API Manufacturers for United States
Table 8: API Manufacturers for Europe
Table 9: API Manufacturers for China
Table 10: API Manufacturers for India
Table 11: Patent Details
Table 12: Emerging Therapies (Phase III)
Table 13: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
Figure 1: Comparative Analysis of Marketed and Emerging Products
Figure 2: Drug, Historical Global Sales till 2018 (in million USD)
Figure 3: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
Figure 4: Patent Details
Figure 5: API Manufacturers Region wise
Figure 6: Drug, Forecasted Global Sales from 2019-2021 (in million USD)
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.