Aibel AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Aibel AS (Aibel), formerly, Vetco Aibel AS, is a provider of construction, engineering, upgrading and maintenance solutions for oil, gas and renewable energy industries. Its major services include front end engineering design (FEEDs), fabrication, installation, engineering, procurement, system completion, operational support and decommissioning and others. Aibel also offers concept studies and solutions for FPSO vessels; and develops high-pressure, high-temperature condensate and gas fields. It offers modification and maintenance of drilling equipment under its modification activities. The company has construction yards in Haugesund, Norway and Laem Chabang, Thailand. It operates in Denmark, Norway, Singapore and Thailand. Aibel is headquartered in Stavanger, Norway.
Aibel AS Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2017: PSA: Audit Of Johan Sverdrup
Feb 10, 2017: Aibel to assist Statoil for Hywind project in Scotland
Jan 31, 2017: Aibel Wins Contract For Hook-up Of Drilling Platform At Sverdrup Field In Norway
Jan 31, 2017: Statoil Awards Hook-up Contract For Johan Sverdrup
Jan 05, 2017: IKM Testing wins service contract for Johan Sverdrup drilling platform
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Aibel AS - Key Facts 5
Aibel AS - Key Employees 6
Aibel AS - Key Employee Biographies 7
Aibel AS - Major Products and Services 8
Aibel AS - History 9
Aibel AS - Company Statement 14
Aibel AS - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Â Company Analysis 17
Aibel AS - Business Description 17
Aibel AS - Corporate Strategy 18
Aibel AS - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Aibel AS - Strengths 19
Aibel AS - Weaknesses 20
Aibel AS - Opportunities 21
Aibel AS - Threats 22
Aibel AS - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Â CompanyÂs Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 24
Aibel AS, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 24
Aibel AS, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 25
Aibel AS, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 Â CompanyÂs Recent Developments 27
Feb 22, 2017: PSA: Audit Of Johan Sverdrup 27
Feb 10, 2017: Aibel to assist Statoil for Hywind project in Scotland 28
Jan 31, 2017: Aibel Wins Contract For Hook-up Of Drilling Platform At Sverdrup Field In Norway 29
Jan 31, 2017: Statoil Awards Hook-up Contract For Johan Sverdrup 30
Jan 05, 2017: IKM Testing wins service contract for Johan Sverdrup drilling platform 31
Dec 16, 2016: Aibel Wins FEED Study Contract For Modifications On Snorre A 32
Nov 30, 2016: Aibel Wins Troll C Platform Contract 33
Oct 07, 2016: Aibel Awarded The KIP Job 34
Oct 06, 2016: Aibel: Planned Down To The Last Detail 35
Oct 04, 2016: Aibel Won Dvalin Contract 36
Section 5 Â Appendix 37
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Aibel AS, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 24
Aibel AS, Oil & Gas, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 25
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.