Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP (TEP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP (Tallgrass Energy) is a midstream oil and gas company. It owns, operates, acquires and develops midstream energy assets in North America. The company offers natural gas transportation and storage services through its pipeline and natural gas processing assets to customers in the Rocky Mountains and Midwest region of the US. The company also provides crude oil transportation to customers in Wyoming and the surrounding regions, servicing the Bakken oil production area of North Dakota and eastern Montana. Tallgrass Energy carries out oil and natural gas transportation through its Tallgrass interstate gas transmission system, the Trailblazer pipeline, and Pony Express. It also operates natural gas processing, treating and fractionation facilities. The company is also engaged in water business services, including freshwater transportation and produced water gathering and disposal in Colorado and Texas. Tallgrass Energy is headquartered in Kansas, the US.
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2017: Tallgrass Energys Pony Express Pipeline To Build A Connection To Holly Frontier Refinery
Feb 15, 2017: Tallgrass Energy Reports Strong Fourth Quarter 2016 Results And Provides 2017 Guidance
Jan 11, 2017: Tallgrass Energy Partners And Rockies Express Pipeline Announce Ultra Resources Settlement
Nov 02, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Announces Strong Third Quarter 2016 Results And Operational Updates
Aug 03, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Announces Strong Second Quarter 2016 Results And Operational Updates
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Key Facts 6
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Key Employees 7
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Key Employee Biographies 8
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Major Products and Services 9
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Key Operational Summary 10
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - History 11
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Company Statement 13
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Â Company Analysis 18
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Business Description 18
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Corporate Strategy 19
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis - Overview 20
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Strengths 20
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Weaknesses 21
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Opportunities 22
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Threats 23
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP - Key Competitors 24
Section 3 Â Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Section 4 Â CompanyÂs Oil & Gas, Power Financial Deals and Alliances 30
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 30
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Oil & Gas, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 31
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 5 Â CompanyÂs Recent Developments 33
Feb 22, 2017: Tallgrass EnergyÂs Pony Express Pipeline To Build A Connection To Holly Frontier Refinery 33
Feb 15, 2017: Tallgrass Energy Reports Strong Fourth Quarter 2016 Results And Provides 2017 Guidance 34
Jan 11, 2017: Tallgrass Energy Partners And Rockies Express Pipeline Announce Ultra Resources Settlement 35
Nov 02, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Announces Strong Third Quarter 2016 Results And Operational Updates 36
Aug 03, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Announces Strong Second Quarter 2016 Results And Operational Updates 38
May 17, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Increases 2016 Financial Guidance And Extends Long-Term Guidance Through 2018 40
Apr 28, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Announces Record First Quarter 2016 Results And The Potential Acquisition Of A 25 Percent Interest In Rockies Express Pipeline By TEP 41
Feb 17, 2016: Tallgrass Energy Partners And Tallgrass Energy Report Strong Fourth Quarter 2015 Results And 2016 Guidance 43
Section 6 Â Appendix 45
Ratio Definitions 45
About GlobalData 49
Contact Us 49
List of Figures
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 28
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Ratio Charts 29
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Oil & Gas, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 30
Tallgrass Energy Partners, LP, Oil & Gas, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 31
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.