Cermaq Group AS. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Cermaq Group AS., formerly, Cermaq ASA (Cermaq), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation, is a global fish farming company that carries out breeding, on-growing, processing, sale and distribution of atlantic salmon, coho salmon and trout through its subsidiaries in Chile, Canada and Norway. The company has several land based freshwater sites and presence in lakes for smolt production. Cermaq also provides logistic services to the companies in Norway. Its research and development activities are focused on fish health and welfare, technology, breeding and genetics, and feed and nutrition. Geographically, the company operates in Norway, Chile, the US, Japan, France, Poland, Canada, and rest of Europe. Cermaq is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Cermaq Group AS. - Key Facts 4
Cermaq Group AS. - Key Employees 5
Cermaq Group AS. - Key Employee Biographies 6
Cermaq Group AS. - Major Products and Services 7
Cermaq Group AS. - History 8
Cermaq Group AS. - Company Statement 11
Cermaq Group AS. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Business Unit 13
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 14
Cermaq Group AS. - Business Description 14
Cermaq Group AS. - Corporate Strategy 15
Cermaq Group AS. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Cermaq Group AS. - Strengths 16
Cermaq Group AS. - Weaknesses 17
Cermaq Group AS. - Opportunities 18
Cermaq Group AS. - Threats 19
Cermaq Group AS. - Key Competitors 20
Cermaq Group AS., Recent Deals Summary 21
Section 3 Â– Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.