Lydall, Inc. (LDL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lydall, Inc. (Lydall) is manufacturer of engineering products. The company designs and manufactures specialty engineered products for thermal/acoustical and filtration/separation markets. Its offers a wide range of products that include non-woven filtration media, solutions for industrial thermal insulation, automotive thermal and acoustical barriers, and specialized products for air and liquid life science related applications such as in medical filtration and food and beverages. The company sells its products to customers directly through an internal sales force and distributes them through common carrier. Lydall primarily supplies its products to original equipment manufacturers and tier-one suppliers. Geographically, the company operates through its subsidiaries in the US, France, Germany, the UK, China, the Netherlands and Canada. Lydall is headquartered at Manchester, Connecticut, the US.
Lydall, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Feb 15, 2016: Lydall And Cryeng Continue Cooperation In Securing New Business In LNG Application
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lydall, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Lydall, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Lydall, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Lydall, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Lydall, Inc. - History 9
Lydall, Inc. - Company Statement 12
Lydall, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 16
Lydall, Inc. - Business Description 16
Lydall, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Lydall, Inc. - Strengths 17
Lydall, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Lydall, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Lydall, Inc. - Threats 20
Lydall, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Â– Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Lydall, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Â– CompanyÂ’s Recent Developments 29
Feb 15, 2016: Lydall And Cryeng Continue Cooperation In Securing New Business In LNG Application 29
Section 5 Â– Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List of Figures
Lydall, Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
Lydall, Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.