Schindler Holding Ltd (SCHP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Schindler Holding Ltd (Schindler) is a provider of mobility solutions. It develops and manufactures elevators, escalators, moving walks and transit management solutions. The company also offers comprehensive services such as installation, modernization, maintenance, transit management and up-gradation. Schindler operates production sites and research and development facilities in the US, Brazil, China, India, Slovakia and Spain. The company utilizes latest-technology engineering, and mechanical and microprocessor technology to manufacture products. The company offers its products to shopping malls, offices, hotels, entertainment centers, airports, subways, and railway stations. The company operates various branches in Europe, North and South America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Schindler is headquartered in Hergiswil, Switzerland.
Schindler Holding Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 06, 2016: Schindler and GE Enter Strategic Partnership to Power Digital Urban Mobility
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Facts 5
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Employees 6
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Employee Biographies 7
Schindler Holding Ltd - Major Products and Services 9
Schindler Holding Ltd - History 10
Schindler Holding Ltd - Company Statement 15
Schindler Holding Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 20
Schindler Holding Ltd - Business Description 20
Schindler Holding Ltd - Corporate Strategy 21
Schindler Holding Ltd - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Schindler Holding Ltd - Strengths 22
Schindler Holding Ltd - Weaknesses 23
Schindler Holding Ltd - Opportunities 24
Schindler Holding Ltd - Threats 25
Schindler Holding Ltd - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Â– Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Â– CompanyÂ’s Recent Developments 33
Jul 06, 2016: Schindler and GE Enter Strategic Partnership to Power Digital Urban Mobility 33
Section 5 Â– Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Schindler Holding Ltd, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Schindler Holding Ltd, Ratio Charts 32
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.