Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyís history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyís key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description Ė A detailed description of the companyís operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Ė GlobalDataís summarization of the companyís business strategy.
- SWOT analysis Ė A detailed analysis of the companyís strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Ė Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services Ė A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors Ė A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees Ė A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies Ė A brief summary of the executivesí employment history.
- Key operational heads Ė A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries Ė A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Exelon Generation Company, LLC (Exelon Generation), a subsidiary of Exelon Corporation, generates and markets electricity. It sells electricity and natural gas and offers renewable energy and other energy-related products and services. The company also conducts natural gas and oil exploration and production activities. Geographically, it has operations in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, New England, New York, Texas and Other Regions in the US. Exelon Generation is headquartered in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, the US.
Exelon Generation Company, LLC Key Recent Developments
Mar 03, 2017: NRC Approves License Transfer of FitzPatrick Nuclear Plant
Feb 15, 2017: Horizon and Exelon Partner to Advance Wylfa Newydd Project
Feb 13, 2017: Calvert Cliffs Refueling Outage Powers Local Economy
Feb 12, 2017: Grant from Delmarva Power and Exelon Launches Delaware State Universityís Renewable Energy Education Center
Feb 06, 2017: AREVA Completes Delivery of Fuel at Dresden Generating Station
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportís analysis of the companyís business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitorsí business structure and strategies with GlobalDataís detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyís core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportís detailed insight into the companyís strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Key Facts 5
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Key Employees 6
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Key Employee Biographies 7
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Major Products and Services 8
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Key Operational Summary 9
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010 9
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - History 10
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 ¬Ė Company Analysis 17
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Business Description 17
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Strengths 18
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Weaknesses 19
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Opportunities 20
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Threats 21
Exelon Generation Company, LLC - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 ¬Ė Company¬ís Power Financial Deals and Alliances 23
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 23
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Power, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 24
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Recent Deals Summary 25
Section 4 ¬Ė Company¬ís Recent Developments 26
Mar 03, 2017: NRC Approves License Transfer of FitzPatrick Nuclear Plant 26
Feb 15, 2017: Horizon and Exelon Partner to Advance Wylfa Newydd Project 27
Feb 13, 2017: Calvert Cliffs Refueling Outage Powers Local Economy 28
Feb 12, 2017: Grant from Delmarva Power and Exelon Launches Delaware State University¬ís Renewable Energy Education Center 29
Feb 06, 2017: AREVA Completes Delivery of Fuel at Dresden Generating Station 30
Jan 25, 2017: FERC Approves Atlantic Bridge Natural Gas Project 31
Jan 18, 2017: RES completes construction of 198MW Bluestem wind project in US 33
Jan 14, 2017: Exelon starts FitzPatrick nuclear power plant's refueling process 34
Jan 09, 2017: Energy Coalition seeks early trial to prove $7.6 Billion Nuclear Subsidy is illegal 35
Dec 01, 2016: Passage of Future Energy Jobs Bill Boosts State Economy and Makes Illinois a Leader in Clean Energy 36
Section 5 ¬Ė Appendix 37
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Figures
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, MW, 2010 9
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 23
Exelon Generation Company, LLC, Power, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 24
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.