Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - Current and Future Players
The global negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) market is a burgeoning market with numerous players developing innovative technologies. Recent advancements in the field of wound management have greatly expanded the potential of therapeutic applications. The market for devices that can perform the treatment, including stand-alone devices, portable devices, disposable devices, and canisters, is expected to grow steadily through 2021.
Increasing physician and patient awareness of NPWT as well as the rising prevalence of diseases directly associated with the onset of chronic wounds, such as diabetes mellitus and cardiovascular disease, are expected to drive the growth of the global NPWT market. The development of increasingly lightweight portable NPWT devices will improve overall patient satisfaction with the treatment. With improvements in the design of NPWT devices, they have the potential to become the standard of treatment for acute and chronic wounds in the coming years.
The report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape this market. This includes an analysis of company market shares, industry trends, and corporate strategy. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians’ perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of NPWT devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- “What Physicians Think” quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading wound management specialists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, and general surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- Investigation of current and future market competition for NPWT devices.
- Competitive Assessment including device approval analysis.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles including business description, financial overview, product portfolio assessment, and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the PHV market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Take a comprehensive look at the market’s device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.2 Related Reports
3 Competitive Assessment
3.2 Classification Based on Features
3.2.1 Reusable Devices
3.2.2 Disposable Devices
3.3 Market Dynamics Analysis
3.4 Product Profiles
3.4.1 Reusable Devices
3.4.2 Disposable Devices
4 Pipeline Assessment
4.2 Product Profiles
4.2.1 Platform for Wound Care Negative Pressure Device (Applied Tissue Technologies)
4.2.2 Quantum (Innovative Therapies)
4.2.3 SWAN-iCare Â“SmartÂ” Negative Pressure System
4.2.4 Wound-Pump (WiCare)
5 Current and Future Players
5.2 Trends in Corporate Strategy
5.2.1 Maximizing Portability
5.2.2 Specialized Payment Structures
5.2.3 Targeted Device and Accessory Bundles
5.2.4 Training and Education Programs
5.3 Company Profiles
5.3.1 ArjoHuntleigh Healthcare
5.3.2 Atmos MedizinTechnik
5.3.4 Devon Medical Products
5.3.5 EquinoxO2 Medical
5.3.6 Genadyne Biotechnologies
5.3.7 Innovative Therapies
5.3.8 Kinetic Concepts
5.3.10 MĂ¶lnlycke Health Care
5.3.12 Shangdong Wego Newlife Medical Device Co.
5.3.13 Smith & Nephew
5.3.15 Talley Group
5.3.16 Triage Meditech
5.3.17 WuHan VSD Medical Science & Technology Co.
6.3 Report Methodology
6.3.3 Secondary Research
6.4 Forecasting Methodology
6.5 Physicians and Specialists Included in This Study
6.6 About the Authors
6.6.2 Global Head of Healthcare
6.7 About GlobalData
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.