Gammon Construction Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gammon Construction Limited (Gammon), jointly owned by Jardine Matheson Limited and Balfour Beatty plc offers a range of engineering and construction services. Its portfolio includes building and construction, engineering design, fit-out, and electrical and mechanical services. It also provides solid and water waste treatment services. In addition, Gammon carries out design and construction of foundations; and manufactures and supplies and concrete. It also produces steel through its facility situated in Dongguan on the Pearl River Delta. Gammon caters to commercial, industrial, recreational, residential and other customers in Hong Kong and Macau, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. Gammon is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Section 1 - About the Company 4
Gammon Construction Limited - Key Facts 4
Gammon Construction Limited - Key Employees 5
Gammon Construction Limited - Key Employee Biographies 6
Gammon Construction Limited - Major Products and Services 7
Gammon Construction Limited - History 8
Gammon Construction Limited - Company Statement 12
Gammon Construction Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 14
Gammon Construction Limited - Business Description 14
Gammon Construction Limited - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Gammon Construction Limited - Strengths 15
Gammon Construction Limited - Weaknesses 16
Gammon Construction Limited - Opportunities 17
Gammon Construction Limited - Threats 18
Gammon Construction Limited - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Â– Appendix 20
About GlobalData 20
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
Gammon Construction Limited, Key Facts 4
Gammon Construction Limited, Key Employees 5
Gammon Construction Limited, Key Employee Biographies 6
Gammon Construction Limited, Major Products and Services 7
Gammon Construction Limited, History 8
Gammon Construction Limited, Other Locations 13
Gammon Construction Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Gammon Construction Limited, Key Competitors 19
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.