Brazil Lula Central Project Panorama - Oil and Gas Upstream Analysis Report
Brazil Lula Central Project Panorama, GlobalData’s latest release, presents a comprehensive overview of the asset. This upstream report includes detailed qualitative and quantitative information on the asset, provides a full economic assessment and reflects several parameters including (but not limited to) geological profile, asset development and specific challenges. Based on this analysis, future outlook for the asset is presented with possible trends and related scenarios identifying upside/downside potential.
- Overview of the asset based on an analysis of the economic indicators
- Key financial indicators including Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Review of factors affecting the economic outcome of the field including development overview, geology, challenges, reserves and production with qualitative perspective on of the overall assets life with GlobalData’s analysis on the asset’s future outlook
- Detailed production profile for the asset, giving annual output rates for each commodity produced
- Cash flow statements from our economic analysis of the asset including capital expenditures, operating expenditures and tax liability
- Individual valuations for equity holders
- Sensitivity analysis for asset value considering a range of factors
Reasons to buy
- Understand the economic and non-economic factors that affect production of an asset
- Benefit from an asset valuation derived from detailed research and modeling by our analysts
- Basic view of various scenarios and its effect on the asset for risk or strategy planning
- Utilize the quantitative and qualitative evaluation to ascertain trends within the region to inform decision making
- Identify economic trends of an asset to determine investment requirements
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 1
1.1 List of Tables 2
1.2 List of Figures 2
2 Project Panorama 3
3 Project Update 4
4 Outlook 5
5 Asset Summary 6
6 Development Overview 10
7 Geology 13
8 Challenges 14
9 Reserves and Production 15
10 Economic Analysis 18
11 Appendix 21
11.1 Contact Us 21
11.2 Disclaimer 21
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Annual Cash Flow 7
Figure 2: Full Cycle Expenditure And Revenue Split 7
Figure 3: Remaining Expenditure And Revenue Split 8
Figure 4: NPV Sensitivity 8
Figure 5: Percentage NPV Difference 9
Figure 6: Production 15
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.