Canada Colonoscopes Market Outlook to 2023
GlobalDataís new report, "Canada Colonoscopes Market Outlook to 2023", provides key market data on the Canada Colonoscopes market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and and average prices (USD) within market segments - Flexible Non-Video (Fibre) Colonoscopes and Flexible Video Colonoscopes.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Colonoscopes market segments - Flexible Non-Video (Fibre) Colonoscopes and Flexible Video Colonoscopes.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2009 to 2016 and forecast to 2023.
- 2016 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market segments.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Colonoscopes market.
- Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, PENTAX Medical Company, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation and Others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whatís the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 What Is This Report About? 4
2.2 Colonoscopes Market Segmentation 4
2.3 Definitions of Markets Covered in the Report 5
3 Colonoscopes Market, Canada 6
3.1 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), 2009-2016 6
3.2 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), 2016-2023 8
3.3 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Volume (Units), 2009-2016 10
3.4 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Volume (Units), 2016-2023 12
3.5 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Average Price ($), 2009-2023 14
3.6 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Distribution Share by Revenue ($m), 2016 15
3.7 Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2016 16
4 Overview of Key Companies in Canada, Colonoscopes Market 17
4.1 Olympus Corporation 17
4.1.1 Company Overview 17
4.2 PENTAX Medical Company 17
4.2.1 Company Overview 17
4.3 Fujifilm Holdings Corporation 17
4.3.1 Company Overview 17
5 Colonoscopes Market Pipeline Products 18
6 Financial Deals Landscape 19
6.1 Partnerships 19
6.1.1 Olympus America Enters into Distribution Agreement with Arc Medical Design 19
7 Appendix 20
7.1 Research Methodology 21
7.1.1 Coverage 21
7.1.2 Secondary Research 21
7.1.3 Primary Research 22
7.1.4 Market Modeling and Forecasting 23
7.1.5 Company Share Analysis 24
7.1.6 Distribution Share Analysis 25
7.1.7 Benchmarking 25
7.2 GlobalData Consulting 25
7.3 Contact Us 26
7.4 Disclaimer 26
1.2 List of Figures
Figure 1: Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Historic, 2009-2016 6
Figure 2: Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Revenue ($m), USD Constant, Forecast, 2016-2023 8
Figure 3: Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Volume (Units), Historic, 2009-2016 10
Figure 4: Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Volume (Units), Forecast, 2016-2023 12
Figure 5: Colonoscopes Market, Canada, Company Share (%) 2016 16
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.