Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (6351) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co.,Ltd. (Tsurumi) manufactures, purchases, sells and rents pumps and peripheral equipments. The company’s product portfolio includes submersible pumps, non-submersible pumps, liquid ring vacuum pumps and water treatment equipment. Its other products comprise of irrigation pump, flood control pumps, generator and control equipment. Tsurumi offers its products to construction, mining, agriculture, irrigation, energy and other sectors. The company also performs repair works, installation works, after-sales service, electrical work, civil engineering works, water works, piping works, civil engineering, river and flood control, water and wastewater treatment and landscape and industry and energy sectors. The company has operations in 45 countries across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Americas through its subsidiaries and offices. Tsurumi is headquartered in Tsurumi-ku, Osaka, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services 7
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - History 8
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Company Statement 10
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 13
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Business Description 13
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Strengths 14
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses 15
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Opportunities 16
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Threats 17
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Â– Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 22
Financial Performance 22
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 24
Section 4 Â– Appendix 25
Ratio Definitions 25
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List of Tables
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Key Facts 5
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Key Employees 6
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services 7
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., History 8
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Other Locations 11
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries 11
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Key Competitors 18
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 19
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. 20
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (Cont...1) 21
Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios 23
Currency Codes 25
Capital Market Ratios 25
Equity Ratios 26
Profitability Ratios 26
Cost Ratios 27
Liquidity Ratios 27
Leverage Ratios 28
Efficiency Ratios 28
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.