Gulf Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Gulf Holding Company (GHC) is a real estate firm in Kuwait. It offers a range of real estate services such as property investment and development, asset management, facility management, leasing, real estate consulting and property management services. GHC also offers services such as property consultancy, and sale/rent/lease of real estate properties. The company executes a wide portfolio of real estate development projects for clients across residential, commercial, entertainment, and leisure markets. Its key projects include Downtown Al-Areen in Bahrain, Daheyat Al Areen, Villa Royale, and Villamar @ the Harbour. The company operates in Kuwait, Bahrain, and Morocco. GHC is headquartered in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Gulf Holding Company - Key Facts 5
Gulf Holding Company - Key Employees 6
Gulf Holding Company - Key Employee Biographies 7
Gulf Holding Company - Key Operational Employees 8
Gulf Holding Company - Major Products and Services 9
Gulf Holding Company - History 10
Gulf Holding Company - Company Statement 11
Gulf Holding Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 13
Gulf Holding Company - Business Description 13
Gulf Holding Company - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Gulf Holding Company - Strengths 14
Gulf Holding Company - Weaknesses 15
Gulf Holding Company - Opportunities 16
Gulf Holding Company - Threats 17
Gulf Holding Company - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 Â– Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List of Tables
Gulf Holding Company, Key Facts 5
Gulf Holding Company, Key Employees 6
Gulf Holding Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
Gulf Holding Company, Key Operational Employees 8
Gulf Holding Company, Major Products and Services 9
Gulf Holding Company, History 10
Gulf Holding Company, Other Locations 12
Gulf Holding Company, Subsidiaries 12
Gulf Holding Company, Affiliate 12
Gulf Holding Company, Key Competitors 18
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.