You are here :
Bird Construction Inc. (BDT) - Financial And Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Published on: Apr 2017 | From USD $125 | Published By: GLOBAL DATA | Number Of Pages: 37
Bird Construction Inc. (BDT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Bird Construction Inc. (Bird) is a general contractor that provides construction services. The company offers pre-construction services such as project schedule; logistics and procurement services; risk mitigation, provide access to industry expertise on insurance and surety issues; and development and management of the project budget. It also holds expertise in the development and construction of facilities for water savings, energy efficiency, sustainable site development, materials selection and indoor environmental quality. Bird serves commercial, institutional, mining, water and waste water, retail, multi-tenant residential, industrial, energy and civil sectors. The company has offices in St. John’s, Halifax, Wabush, Montreal, Saint John, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, St. Albert and Vancouver in Canada. Bird is headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Bird Construction Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 02,2017: Fraser Health selects Bird Design-Build to build new mental health facility and energy center
May 05,2016: LNG Canada Begins Engineering And Planning Work For Its Workforce Accommodation Centre
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Bird Construction Inc. - Key Facts 5
Bird Construction Inc. - Key Employees 6
Bird Construction Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Bird Construction Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Bird Construction Inc. - History 9
Bird Construction Inc. - Company Statement 12
Bird Construction Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Â– Company Analysis 17
Bird Construction Inc. - Business Description 17
Bird Construction Inc. - Corporate Strategy 18
Bird Construction Inc. - SWOT Analysis 19
SWOT Analysis - Overview 19
Bird Construction Inc. - Strengths 19
Bird Construction Inc. - Weaknesses 20
Bird Construction Inc. - Opportunities 21
Bird Construction Inc. - Threats 22
Bird Construction Inc. - Key Competitors 23
Section 3 Â– Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 28
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 29
Bird Construction Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Section 4 Â– CompanyÂ’s Recent Developments 31
Jan 02, 2017: Fraser Health selects Bird Design-Build to build new mental health facility and energy center 31
May 05, 2016: LNG Canada Begins Engineering And Planning Work For Its Workforce Accommodation Centre 32
Section 5 Â– Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List of Tables
Bird Construction Inc., Key Facts 5
Bird Construction Inc., Key Employees 6
Bird Construction Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Bird Construction Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Bird Construction Inc., History 9
Bird Construction Inc., Other Locations 14
Bird Construction Inc., Subsidiaries 15
Bird Construction Inc., Key Competitors 23
Bird Construction Inc., Ratios based on current share price 24
Bird Construction Inc., Annual Ratios 25
Bird Construction Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Bird Construction Inc., Interim Ratios 28
Bird Construction Inc., Recent Deals Summary 30
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.
The process usually includes collection and interpretation of market data by using statistical and analytical techniques to support the decision making process.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Market research reports provide in-depth analysis about the market conditions and requirements for effective decision making.
The report provides a snapshot of the global market size, segmentation data, marketing growth strategies, market share, export and import information, analysis and forecast of market trends, competition, domestic production, best sales prospects, statistical data, tariffs, regulations, distribution and business practices, end-user analysis, contact points and more.
These research reports include information about competitive strategies, solutions, fact-based research, key takeaways, recommendations, market considerations, emerging business models and market opportunities for multiple segments of an industry.
Market research reports assist in solving business problems and making better decisions to improve business as per the prevalent market trends.
Any person who has the capacity to make decisions for the business must buy the reports. These reports help management in decision making process. Market research helps person to obtain market information from different sources, and in multiple formats. It aims to study supply and demand, analyze data as per geography, age factors, demography, technology, product, psychographic & gender differences, and many other parameters. Access to in-depth market trends helps person to assess the market effectiveness. Some of the multiple techniques used for market research include customer analysis, choice modeling, competition and risk analysis, product research, advertising the research, marketing mix modeling, simulated test marketing, and more.
Market research studies several features of business environment, such as competitors, market structure, government regulations, economic trends, technological advances and financial analysis of companies, industries, and sectors. This helps person in the decision-making process of planning and implementing strategies for their markets.
1. Choose a topic.
2. Make skeleton catalogue.
3. Fill content. As for report content, there are two main information source, Primary and Secondary data collection. Secondary data collectionrefers to information searched from the Internet or data bought from database. Primary data collection refers to information concluded from telephone interview, face-to-face interview, expertâ€™s interview, meeting etc.
4. Audit the report
5. Publish the report.
With regard to information cost, information searching costs the least, database support the second least, and telephone interview the third least. Face-face interview cost higher, in-depth interview much higher and expert interview the highest. A research may adopt all of these approaches, or just some of them.
In general, a good-quality research report needs 1-3 months to be finished. Time and method varies according to different Publishers. Thus, itâ€™s difficult to define an exact procedure or process of making research report. Both time and cost vary. However, specialization has become a basic industry standard. Professional and dedicated products will be more and more popular.
There may be exceptions to this if you place order on a non-working day specifically because our publisher partners are located all over the globe. In case of physical delivery report will be couriered to you within 3 working days from the date of the receipt of payment and delivery time will differ based on your location
+1 (704) 266-3234
- In-depth database Our Reportâ€™s database covers almost all topics of all regions over the Globe..
- Recognised publishing sources Tie ups with top publishers around the globe.
- Customer Support Complete pre and post sales support.
- Safe & Secure Complete secure payment process.