PCs in Europe
PCs in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe pcs market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sale of both desktop and portable PCs.
- The European PCs market had total revenues of $46,359.0m in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -6.4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Market consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -9.1% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 53.4 million units in 2016.
- Advancements in technology which allows two in one technological devices has opened up and blurred the market lines resulting in markets overlapping.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Europe pcs market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Europe pcs market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe's pcs market?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Lenovo Group Limited
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Europe PCs market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Table 2: Europe PCs market volume: million units, 2012–16
Table 3: Europe PCs market category segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 4: Europe PCs market geography segmentation: $ billion, 2016
Table 5: Europe PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Table 6: Europe PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2016–21
Table 7: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key facts
Table 8: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 9: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financials (NT$)
Table 10: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 11: Dell Inc: key facts
Table 12: HP Inc.: key facts
Table 13: HP Inc.: key financials ($)
Table 14: HP Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 15: Lenovo Group Limited: key facts
Table 16: Lenovo Group Limited: key financials ($)
Table 17: Lenovo Group Limited: key financial ratios List of Figures
Figure 1: Europe PCs market value: $ billion, 2012–16
Figure 2: Europe PCs market volume: million units, 2012–16
Figure 3: Europe PCs market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 4: Europe PCs market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2016
Figure 5: Europe PCs market value forecast: $ billion, 2016–21
Figure 6: Europe PCs market volume forecast: million units, 2016–21
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the PCs market in Europe, 2016
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the PCs market in Europe, 2016
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the PCs market in Europe, 2016
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the PCs market in Europe, 2016
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the PCs market in Europe, 2016
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the PCs market in Europe, 2016
Figure 13: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 14: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 15: HP Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: HP Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Lenovo Group Limited: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Lenovo Group Limited: assets & liabilities
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.