The analysts forecast the global oilfield drilling fluid market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.96% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global oilfield drilling fluid for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the oilfield drilling fluid sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, types, and applications.
Geographically, the global oilfield drilling fluid market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
On the basis of type, the global oilfield drilling fluid market is segmented into:
- Water-based Drilling Fluid
- Oil-based Drilling Fluid
- Synthetic Drilling Fluid
Based on application, the oilfield drilling fluid market is segmented into:
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global oilfield drilling fluid market are:
- BASF SE
- Cabot Corporation
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- General Electric Company
- Halliburton Company
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Newpark Resources Inc.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global oilfield drilling fluid market.
- To classify and forecast global oilfield drilling fluid market based on product type, application and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global oilfield drilling fluid market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global oilfield drilling fluid market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global oilfield drilling fluid market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global oilfield drilling fluid market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of oilfield drilling fluid
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to oilfield drilling fluid
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with oilfield drilling fluid suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Product
7.1 Global Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market by Product 2014-2024
7.2 Global Water-based Drilling Fluid Market
7.3 Global Oil-based Drilling Fluid Market
7.4 Global Synthetic Drilling Fluid Market
8. Market Segmentation by End-users
8.1 Global Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market by End-users 2014-2024
8.2 Global Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market by Onshore Segment
8.3 Global Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market by Offshore Segment
9. Drivers & Challenges
9.1 Market Growth Drivers
9.2 Market Challenges
9.3 Market Trends
10. Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market in North America
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
10.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
11. Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market in Europe
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
11.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
12. Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market in Asia-Pacific
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
12.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
13. Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market in MEA
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
13.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
14. Oilfield Drilling Fluid Market in South America
14.1 Market Size and Forecast
14.2 Market Segmentation by End-users
14.3 Market Segmentation by Countries
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1 BASF SE
15.2 Cabot Corporation
15.3 Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
15.4 General Electric Company
15.5 Halliburton Company
15.6 Lubrizol Corporation
15.7 Newpark Resources Inc.
15.8 Schlumberger Ltd.
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.