The global green technology and sustainability market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.11% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global green technology and sustainability market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The green technology and sustainability market is segmented on the basis of technology, and application, and region. The green technology and sustainability market is segmented as below:
- artificial intelligence and analytics
- cloud computing
- digital twin
- internet of things (IoT)
- air and water pollution monitoring
- carbon footprint management
- crop monitoring
- forest monitoring
- green building
- soil condition/moisture monitoring
- water purification
- weather monitoring and forecasting
- North America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the green technology and sustainability market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include General Electric Company, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Tech Mahindra Limited, among others.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global green technology and sustainability market.
- To classify and forecast the global green technology and sustainability market based on technology, and application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global green technology and sustainability market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global green technology and sustainability market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for the global green technology and sustainability market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global green technology and sustainability market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global green technology and sustainability market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Part 1. Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Benefit
1.3 Market Segment
Part 2. Methodology
Part 3. Executive Summary
Part 4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
Part 5. Global Market for Green Technology and Sustainability by Technology
5.1 Artificial Intelligence And Analytics
5.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3 Cloud Computing
5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.5 Digital Twin
5.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.6 Internet Of Things (Iot)
5.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 6. Global Market for Green Technology and Sustainability by Application
6.1 Air And Water Pollution Monitoring
6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2 Carbon Footprint Management
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3 Crop Monitoring
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4 Forest Monitoring
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5 Green Building
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.6 Soil Condition/Moisture Monitoring
6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.7 Water Purification
6.7.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.8 Weather Monitoring And Forecasting
6.8.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.9.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 8. Global Market for Green Technology and Sustainability by Region
8.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.3 North America
8.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.4 Middle East And Africa (Mea)
8.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
8.5 South America
8.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 8. Key Competitor Profiles
8.1 General Electric Company
8.2 IBM Corporation
8.3 Oracle Corporation
8.4 Tech Mahindra Limited
*LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
Part 9. Patent Analysis
9.1 Patent Statistics
9.2 Regional Analysis
9.3 Trends Analysis
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.