The global military rifle market size was valued at $1231.5 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $1745.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.11% from 2020 to 2026.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Assault Rifle, General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG), Light Machine Gun (LMG), Sniper Rifle, Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR). On the basis of region, the military rifle industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Assault Rifle
- General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG)
- Light Machine Gun (LMG)
- Sniper Rifle
- Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR)
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the military rifle market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Unified Weapon Systems Inc.
- Colt's Manufacturing LLC
- Heckler & Koch GmbH
- Herstal Group
- Israel Weapon Industries
- Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.
- Polish Armaments Group
- Emirates Defence Industries Company
- _eská zbrojovka a.s. Uhersk_ Brod
- Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
- Steyr Arms GmbH
- SIG Sauer GmbH & Co.KG
- Barrett Firearms Manufacturing Inc.
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global military rifle market.
- To classify and forecast global military rifle market based on product.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global military rifle market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global military rifle market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global military rifle market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global military rifle market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of military rifle
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to military rifle
Part 1. Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Benefit
1.3 Market Segment
Part 2. Methodology
Part 3. Executive Summary
Part 4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
Part 5. Global Market for Military Rifle by Product
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Assault Rifle
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3 General-Purpose Machine Gun (GPMG)
5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.4 Light Machine Gun (LMG)
5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.5 Sniper Rifle
5.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.6 Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR)
5.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 6. Global Market for Military Rifle by Geography
6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2 North America
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2.2 North America: Military Rifle Market by Country
188.8.131.52 United States
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.2 Europe: Military Rifle Market by Country
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of The Europe
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.2 Asia-Pacific: Military Rifle Market by Country
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 ASEAN Countries
6.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5.2 MEA: Military Rifle Market by Country
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 South Africa
6.6 South America
6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.6.2 South America: Military Rifle Market by Country
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
Part 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share
7.2 Mergers & Acquisitions, Agreements, Collaborations and Partnerships
Part 8. Key Competitor Profiles
8.1 Unified Weapon Systems Inc.
8.2 Colt's Manufacturing LLC
8.3 Heckler & Koch GmbH
8.5 Herstal Group
8.6 Israel Weapon Industries
8.7 Fabbrica d'Armi Pietro Beretta S.p.A.
8.8 Polish Armaments Group
8.9 Emirates Defence Industries Company
8.10 _esk¬á zbrojovka a.s. Uhersk_ Brod
8.11 Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd.
8.12 Steyr Arms GmbH
8.13 SIG Sauer GmbH & Co.KG
8.14 Barrett Firearms Manufacturing Inc.
*LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
Part 9. Patent Analysis
9.1 Patent Statistics
9.2 Regional Analysis
9.3 Trends Analysis
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.