Tantalum pentoxide, also known as tantalum(V) oxide, is the inorganic compound with the formula Ta2O5. It is an inert material with a high refractive index and low absorption, which makes it useful for coatings. Ta2O5 is also extensively used in the production of capacitors, due to its high dielectric constant. Tantalum pentoxide is also used in the production of lithium tantalate single crystals. These single crystals are cut into wafers and are used as a substrate for manufacturing surface acoustic wave filters (SAW filters). According to Gen Consulting Company, global tantalum pentoxide market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for tantalum pentoxide in industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by application, including Electronic Ceramics, Optical, Single Crystals. On the basis of region, the tantalum pentoxide industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Electronic Ceramics
- Single Crystals
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the tantalum pentoxide market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- AMG Corporate
- F&X Electro-Materials Ltd.
- Global Advanced Metals Pty Ltd
- Guangdong Rising Nonferrous Management Co., Ltd
- Guangdong Zhiyuan New Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Province Ding Hai Tantalum & Niobium Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Tuohong New Material Co., Ltd.
- Jiujiang Jinxin Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd.
- Jiujiang Tanbre Co., Ltd. (JJTC)
- King-Tan Tantalum Industry Ltd.
- Materion Corporation
- Metallurgical Products India Pvt Ltd. (MPIL)
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Metalink International Co. Ltd.
- Neo Performance Materials Inc.
- Ningxia Orient Tantalum Industry Co., Ltd.
- Solikamsk Magnesium Plant OJSC
- TAKI CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
- TANIOBIS GmbH (JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation)
- Treibacher Industrie AG
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To classify and forecast global tantalum pentoxide market based on application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global tantalum pentoxide market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global tantalum pentoxide market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of tantalum pentoxide
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to tantalum pentoxide
Part 1. Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Benefit
1.3 Market Segment
Part 2. Methodology
Part 3. Executive Summary
Part 4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Market Dynamics
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
Part 5. Global Market for Tantalum Pentoxide by Application
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Electronic Ceramics
5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.4 Single Crystals
5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 6. Global Market for Tantalum Pentoxide by Geography
6.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2 North America
6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.2.2 North America: Tantalum Pentoxide Market by Country
184.108.40.206 United States
6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3.2 Europe: Tantalum Pentoxide Market by Country
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of The Europe
6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4.2 Asia-Pacific: Tantalum Pentoxide Market by Country
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
6.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5.2 MEA: Tantalum Pentoxide Market by Country
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
6.6 South America
6.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.6.2 South America: Tantalum Pentoxide Market by Country
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
Part 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share
7.2 Mergers & Acquisitions, Agreements, Collaborations and Partnerships
Part 8. Key Competitor Profiles
8.1 AMG Corporate
8.2 F&X Electro-Materials Ltd.
8.3 Global Advanced Metals Pty Ltd
8.4 Guangdong Rising Nonferrous Management Co., Ltd
8.5 Guangdong Zhiyuan New Material Co., Ltd.
8.6 Jiangxi Province Ding Hai Tantalum & Niobium Co., Ltd.
8.7 Jiangxi Tuohong New Material Co., Ltd.
8.8 Jiujiang Jinxin Nonferrous Metals Co., Ltd.
8.9 Jiujiang Tanbre Co., Ltd. (JJTC)
8.10 King-Tan Tantalum Industry Ltd.
8.11 Materion Corporation
8.12 Metallurgical Products India Pvt Ltd. (MPIL)
8.13 Mitsui Mining & Smelting Co., Ltd.
8.14 Nanjing Metalink International Co. Ltd.
8.15 Neo Performance Materials Inc.
8.16 Ningxia Orient Tantalum Industry Co., Ltd.
8.17 Solikamsk Magnesium Plant OJSC
8.18 TAKI CHEMICAL CO., LTD.
8.19 TANIOBIS GmbH (JX Nippon Mining & Metals Corporation)
8.20 Treibacher Industrie AG
*LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
Part 9. Patent Analysis
9.1 Patent Statistics
9.2 Regional Analysis
9.3 Trends Analysis
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.