The analysts forecast the global glycerin market to exhibit a CAGR of 4.9% during the period 2019-2024. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global glycerin for 2019-2024. To calculate the market size, the report considers the glycerin sales volume and revenue.
The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, and application.
Geographically, the global glycerin market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2019 to 2024.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
Based on application, the glycerin market is segmented into:
- Personal Care
- Food & Drink
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. Some of the leading players in the global glycerin market are:
- Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Archer Daniel Midland
- Cargill Incorporated
- Dow Inc.
- Emery Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd
- Godrej Industries Ltd
- Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- IOI Oleochemical Industries Bhd
- Kao Corporation
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Olin Corporation
- request free sample to get a complete list of companies
Objective of the study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global glycerin market.
- To classify and forecast global glycerin market based on region, and application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global glycerin market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global glycerin market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global glycerin market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global glycerin market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of glycerin
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to glycerin
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with glycerin suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports, and proprietary databases.
2. List of Abbreviations
3. Scope of the Report
4. Market Research Methodology
5.2 Value Chain
6. Market Landscape
6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7. Market Segmentation by Application
7.1 Global Glycerin Market by Application 2014-2024
7.2 Global Glycerin Market by Personal Care Segment
7.3 Global Glycerin Market by Food & Drink Segment
7.4 Global Glycerin Market by Pharmaceutical Segment
7.5 Global Glycerin Market by Chemical Segment
7.6 Global Glycerin Market by Cigarette Segment
8. Drivers & Challenges
8.1 Market Growth Drivers
8.2 Market Challenges
8.3 Market Trends
9. Glycerin Market in North America
9.1 Market Size and Forecast
9.2 Market Segmentation by Application
9.3 Market Segmentation by Country
10. Glycerin Market in Europe
10.1 Market Size and Forecast
10.2 Market Segmentation by Application
10.3 Market Segmentation by Country
11. Glycerin Market in Asia-Pacific
11.1 Market Size and Forecast
11.2 Market Segmentation by Application
11.3 Market Segmentation by Country
12. Glycerin Market in MEA
12.1 Market Size and Forecast
12.2 Market Segmentation by Application
12.3 Market Segmentation by Country
13. Glycerin Market in South America
13.1 Market Size and Forecast
13.2 Market Segmentation by Application
13.3 Market Segmentation by Country
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Aekyung Petrochemical Co., Ltd.
14.2 Archer Daniel Midland
14.3 Cargill Incorporated
14.4 Dow Inc.
14.5 Emery Oleochemicals Sdn Bhd
14.6 Godrej Industries Ltd
14.7 Hengshui Jinghua Chemical Co., Ltd.
14.8 IOI Oleochemical Industries Bhd
14.9 Kao Corporation
14.10 Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
14.11 Olin Corporation
** REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.