"PI3K Inhibitor - Pipeline Insight, 2020" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the mechanism of action. A detailed picture of the PI3K Inhibitor pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the topic overview and PI3K Inhibitor mechanism of action. The assessment part of the report embraces, in-depth PI3K Inhibitor commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes the product description, mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
PI3K Inhibitor pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
• All the companies developing therapies of PI3K Inhibitor with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
• Different therapeutic candidates in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for PI3K Inhibitor.
• Key players involved in PI3K Inhibitor targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
• Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
• Collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreements and financing details for future developments of PI3K Inhibitor.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
PI3K Inhibitor Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth PI3K Inhibitor Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, acquisition deal value trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report, which provides company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form.
• PI3K Inhibitor Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this mechanism of action.
Scope of the report
• The PI3K Inhibitor report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
• It comprises of detailed profiles of PI3K Inhibitor therapeutic products with key coverage of involved technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details.
• Elucidated PI3K Inhibitor research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across PI3K Inhibitor.
• In the coming years, the PI3K Inhibitor market is set to change due to the extensive research in this filed, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence PI3K Inhibitor R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• There are several companies involved in developing therapies for PI3K Inhibitor. Launch of emerging therapies of PI3K Inhibitor will significantly impact the market.
• A better understanding of the target mechanism will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for PI3K Inhibitor.
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of PI3K Inhibitor) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
• What are the current treatment options available based on the PI3K Inhibitor?
• How many companies are developing therapies by working on PI3K Inhibitor?
• What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for PI3K Inhibitor to treat disease condition?
• How many emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for PI3K Inhibitor?
• Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other treatments?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the PI3K Inhibitor therapies?
• Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
• What is the unmet need for current therapies developed based on this mechanism of action?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for PI3K Inhibitor and their status?
• What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for PI3K Inhibitor?
• How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies of PI3K Inhibitor?
1. Report Introduction
2. PI3K Inhibitor
2.1. PI3K Inhibitor Overview
2.2. PI3K Inhibitor Classification
2.3. PI3K Inhibitor Structure
2.4. PI3K Inhibitor Mechanism of Action
2.5. PI3K Inhibitor Application
3. PI3K Inhibitor - DelveInsight's Analytical Perspective
3.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
3.1.1. PI3K Inhibitor companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition Deal Value Trends
188.8.131.52. Assessment Summary
3.1.2. PI3K Inhibitor Collaboration Deals
184.108.40.206. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
220.127.116.11. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
18.104.22.168. PI3K Inhibitor Acquisition Analysis
4. Therapeutic Assessment
4.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
4.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
4.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono/Combination)
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
4.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
4.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
188.8.131.52. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
4.1.5. Assessment by MOA
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and MOA
4.1.6. Assessment by Target
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Target
5. Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
6. Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
7. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
8. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
9. Inactive Products
10. Dormant Products
11. Discontinued Products
12. PI3K Inhibitor Product Profiles
12.1. Drug Name: Company
12.1.1. Product Description
18.104.22.168. Product Overview
22.214.171.124. Mechanism of action
12.1.2. Research and Development
126.96.36.199. Clinical Studies
12.1.3. Product Development Activities
188.8.131.52. Patent Detail
12.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
184.108.40.206. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report
13. PI3K Inhibitor Key Companies
14. PI3K Inhibitor Key Products
15. Dormant and Discontinued Products
15.1. Dormant Products
15.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
15.2. Discontinued Products
15.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
16. PI3K Inhibitor - Unmet Needs
17. PI3K Inhibitor - Future Perspectives
18. PI3K Inhibitor Analyst Review
20. Report Methodology
20.1. Secondary Research
20.2. Expert Panel Validation
Table 1 : Assessment Summary
Table 2 : Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
Table 3 : PI3K Inhibitor Acquisition Analysis
Table 4 : Assessment by Phase of Development
Table 5 : Assessment by Product Type (Mono/Combination)
Table 6 : Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Table 7 : Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 8 : Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 9 : Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 10 : Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 11 : Assessment by MOA
Table 12 : Assessment by Stage and MOA
Table 13 : Assessment by Target
Table 14 : Assessment by Stage and Target
Table 15 : Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Table 16 : Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Table 17 : Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Table 18 : Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Table 19 : Inactive Products
Table 20 : Dormant Products
Table 21 : Discontinued Products
Figure 1 : Structure
Figure 2 : Mechanism
Figure 3 : PI3K Inhibitor companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition Deal Value Trends
Figure 4 : Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
Figure 5 : PI3K Inhibitor Acquisition Analysis
Figure 6 : Assessment by Phase of Development
Figure 7 : Assessment by Product Type (Mono/Combination)
Figure 8 : Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Figure 9 : Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 10 : Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 11 : Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 12 : Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 13 : Assessment by MOA
Figure 14 : Assessment by Stage and MOA
Figure 15 : Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Figure 16 : Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Figure 17 : Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Figure 18 : Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Figure 19 : Inactive Products
Figure 20 : Dormant Products
Figure 21 : Discontinued Products
Figure 22 : Unmet Needs
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.