Industry Groups Chartbook - Apparel Retail in Latin America
Apparel retailing is one of the largest industries worldwide, and has undergone a massive shift in favour of online retailing in recent years. From formal eventwear to casual sleepwear, apparel products are purchased by every demographic in every corner of the world. Apparel retailing is a market that is very much here to stay.
- The Latin America market has grown strongly in recent years, and is expected to continue to do so in the future.
- Womenswear is the largest segment in the apparel market.
- Per capita spending is highest in Chile.
- Identifies the size of the apparel retail market from 2010 to 2017 in various countries.
- Provides forecasts of the market's performance between 2018 and 2022 in various countries.
- Details the segmentation of the market.
- Details the performance of each segment over time, complete with forecasts and country comparisons.
- Discusses distribtuion channels in the market.
- Provides per capita expenditure amounts for each country.
- Details the leading companies in the market for each country.
Reasons to buy
- How large is the apparel retail market?
- Which countries have the largest market?
- How is the market forecast to perform?
- What segments make up the market?
- How has each segment performed?
- Who are the leading companies in each country for this market?
Table of Contents
Per Capita Comparison
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analyzing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.