Wireless Telecommunication Services in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the wireless telecommunication services market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the wireless telecommunication services market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key wireless telecommunication services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China wireless telecommunication services market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the China wireless telecommunication services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the China wireless telecommunication services market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the China wireless telecommunication services market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China wireless telecommunication services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in China's wireless telecommunication services market?
The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers, and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service. Revenues are based on payments to operators of all of these services for subscriptions and usage. Market volumes represent total numbers of subscribers. Market shares in this report are in terms of subscriber volumes. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2015 average annual exchange rates.
The Chinese wireless telecommunication services market had total revenues of $146.0bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.5% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.1% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 1,307.5 million subscriptions in 2015.
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Market value forecast
Market volume forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
China Mobile Limited
China Telecom Corporation Limited
China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited
Related MarketLine research
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.