Control Systems in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the control systems market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the control systems market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key control systems market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States control systems market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States control systems market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the United States control systems market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the United States control systems market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States control systems market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States' control systems market?
The control systems market is made up of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and distributed Control Systems (DCS). It does not include PC-based control systems and software.
The US control systems market had total revenues of $3,568.8m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.7% between 2011 and 2015.
The fundamental strength of the US economy and high capacity utilization in many manufacturing sectors both favor additional investment in capital items, which should benefit sales of control systems.
The US accounts for almost one-fifth of global spending on control systems.
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Emerson Electric Co.
General Electric Company
Honeywell International Inc.
Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Related MarketLine research
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.