First Light Biosciences Inc (FLB) is a medical device company that develops and manufactures automated medical diagnostic products for the detection of healthcare associated infections. The company’s product includes multipath analyzer system. Its multipath analyzer system detects resistant and sensitive staphylococcus aureus bacteria, toxins, and viruses for hospital clinical microbiology laboratories. The company manufactures and markets diagnostic products based on its proprietary multipath detection technology. Its products address the need for accurate diagnostics to meet the growth in testing. The company's products find applications in screening, blood infections, surgical infections, skin infections and GI infections. FLB is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company First Light Biosciences Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Companies Mentioned are -
Diagnostic HYBRIDS Inc
True Diagnostics Inc
Alpha Diagnostic International Inc
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 3
First Light Biosciences Inc Company Overview 4
First Light Biosciences Inc Company Snapshot 4
First Light Biosciences Inc Pipeline Products and Ongoing Clinical Trials Overview 4
First Light Biosciences Inc – Pipeline Analysis Overview 6
First Light Biosciences Inc - Key Facts 6
First Light Biosciences Inc - Major Products and Services 7
First Light Biosciences Inc Pipeline Products by Development Stage 8
First Light Biosciences Inc Pipeline Products Overview 9
MultiPath Analyzer 9
MultiPath Analyzer Product Overview 9
MultiPath Anthrax Diagnostic Test 10
MultiPath Anthrax Diagnostic Test Product Overview 10
MultiPath C. difficile Diagnostic Test 11
MultiPath C. difficile Diagnostic Test Product Overview 11
MultiPath MRSA Diagnostic Test 12
MultiPath MRSA Diagnostic Test Product Overview 12
MultiPath UTI AST Assay 13
MultiPath UTI AST Assay Product Overview 13
MultiPath VRE Diagnostic Test 14
MultiPath VRE Diagnostic Test Product Overview 14
First Light Biosciences Inc - Key Competitors 15
First Light Biosciences Inc - Key Employees 16
First Light Biosciences Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Recent Developments 18
First Light Biosciences Inc, Recent Developments 18
Nov 02, 2017: New Additions to First Light Management Team and Board of Directors 18
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
The market engineering phase involves analysing the data collected, market breakdown and forecasting. Macroeconomic indicators and bottom-up and top-down approaches are used to arrive at a complete set of data points that give way to valuable qualitative and quantitative insights. Each data point is verified by the process of data triangulation to validate the numbers and arrive at close estimates.
The market engineered data is verified and validated by a number of experts, both in-house and external.
REPORT WRITING/ PRESENTATION
After the data is curated by the mentioned highly sophisticated process, the analysts begin to write the report. Garnering insights from data and forecasts, insights are drawn to visualize the entire ecosystem in a single report.